We have adults of all ages from 16-80.
- If you have never danced before the best place for you to start is in an Introduction Course which is a wonderful mix of ages where you will feel very welcome.
- On completion of the course you can move to level 1 where many of our ‘Seniors’ are. As well as the level 1 classes we have a Gentle Jazz and Gentle Tap classes which will also be perfect for you to have fun and make friends!
- If you have danced before then Level 1 is the best class for you. You may like to stay in level 1 or challenge yourself and move to higher levels, depending on your personal fitness and capability. We have Seniors in all our levels.
- The class cards can be used for any classes other than the courses. They have different expiry dates so check on the Prices list for these. When we give you your card we put the expiry date on it. We suggest you put your name on your card in case you lose it.
- The Introduction course cards are to be used for the duration of the course booked only.
- If many classes are missed due to illness, injury or unexpected family circumstances then they can be made up in a following course. Let us know as soon as possible if this occurs.
Wear whatever you feel comfortable in, gym wear or dance wear.
What kind of footwear do I need?
- Ballet – Ballet shoes or socks to start with.
- Contemporary – Bare feet or socks.
- Hip Hop – Dance sneakers or runners.
- Jazz – Jazz, ballet or chorus shoes, or socks.
- Tap – Tap shoes
- Tango – Shoes you can pivot easily in, leather soles are good. Ladies shoes with a heel height that is comfortable.
What should I bring?
- Bring a water bottle
- For Body Conditioning class please bring a yoga mat
- You can attend any of the level class you like without enrolment. You can buy class cards which give you multiple classes in batches of 5, 10 or 20.
- You only need to enrol for the 10 or 5 week courses such as our Introduction to Ballet, Tango, Contemporary or Tap – popular courses require enrolment.
We have ladies and men’s toilets to get changed in, and there is also a shower in each.
We recommend you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your class.
Please choose your course carefully as we are unable to refund.
Any classes you can’t make for any reason can be made up in the other course classes during the term.
In some unforeseen circumstances (such as illness) we are able to transfer missed classes to the following term courses.
2ballerinas reserves the right to make changes to the allocated teacher if the necessity arises.