TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Information on how to participate in 2ballerinas dance classes including all schedules, information, payment and refund policies and frequently asked questions form part of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in the classes will be considered acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any ongoing updates to these terms and conditions.
- To participate, participants agree to register their attendance and provide 2ballerinas with true and correct information including full name and email address.
- The definition of participant is the singular person registering, paying and participating in a class and associated activities, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. This definition extends to a carer, whereby they are also considered the participant, as one and the same, for the duration of the participation in the 2ballerinas class.
- By registering to participate in 2ballerinas classes you opt in to receive communication from 2ballerinas so that you can be kept informed of any updates and changes to classes or news of upcoming events.
- Classes may be physically strenuous, and participation is voluntary, based on a participant’s own assessment of their fitness, health, ability to participate and understanding of the class requirements, activities and expected outcomes. It is the responsibility of the participant to follow instructions given by class teachers to maintain personal safety.
- Medical Conditions –
If you have or have had a medical condition that may limit your participation in class please notify us and we can try to accommodate your needs. Ensure you check with your doctor prior to attending class if you –
- are pregnant
- have a history of heart condition or stroke
- have a serious cardiovascular condition including hypertension, hypotension and heart failure
- are currently using diuretics, barbiturates or beta-blockers
By entering the premises, including online class locations, participants agree that 2ballerinas is in no way responsible for personal injury or death. Participants are responsible for ensuring one’s own physical and mental health for, during and after classes including injury rehabilitation and general post-class care.
- Safety in the studio or on the premises –
Please be spatially aware and make sure that you have enough room for yourself and the people around you. Participation in 2ballerinas classes is dependent on each participant demonstrating respectful, courteous, honest and appropriate behaviour. Inappropriate behaviour is classified as anything verbal and non verbal that may be actual or perceived intimidation, harassment, discrimination or abuse, including inappropriate touching. Participants in breach of these terms and conditions may be removed from 2ballerinas classes and ongoing participation may be refused. This will be at 2ballerinas discretion. Please notify us immediately if any of the above situations arise.
- Late arrival – For participants safety we cannot permit late admission to class more than 15 minutes after the class has started.
- Refund Policy –
Courses – Please choose your course carefully as we are unable to refund. Any classes you can’t make for any reason can be made up in the other course classes if available during the term. In some unforeseen circumstances such as illness, injury or unexpected family circumstances we are able to transfer missed classes to the following term courses. You need to notify us as soon as this happens and if necessary provide a medical certificate.
Class cards – Class cards have expiry dates. If you are unable to use them up in time due to illness, injury or unexpected family circumstances please contact us and we will review the expiry date.
- Changes/cancellations to classes and/or teachers – In the event a class needs to be cancelled, we will attempt to contact all who are booked in for that class prior to the start time where possible. 2ballerinas reserves the right to make changes to the allocated teacher if the necessity arises.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
Terms & Conditions Complaints and Enquiries
If you have any queries or complaints about our Terms & Conditions please contact us.